1. Jewelry is often replaced, the same piece of jewelry should be avoided for a long time to wear, especially in hot summer, jewelry coating long-term contact with sweat is easy to erode, so it is better to prepare a number of jewelry for regular replacement.
2. Contact with chemicals, jewelry is vulnerable to damage. The aroma of bathing, chlorine in swimming, salt in seawater and so on will cause corrosion on the jewelry coating. Therefore, all jewelry should be removed before bathing or swimming.
3. Collision is easy to wipe, storage should be careful, do not overlap jewelry together, should be stored in the original packaging bags or in jewelry boxes with independent checks, to avoid rubbing each other and wiping the surface.
4. Clean jewelry from time to time, choose soft fine brush to wipe the surface of jewelry, so as to remove surface stains.
5. apply a transparent nail polish on the surface of the metal so as to avoid contact between the ornaments and the air and to wear it for a longer time.